InnoFuture Momentum is a dedicated network for innovation professionals to Connect, Attract and Adapt.
The topic for the event is Ahead of trends — the random effect.
When a concept becomes a trend, you are a not the leader. How to tap into valuable ideas for products, services and communication before they are seen as trends, when they are just … random? Albert Einstein said that imagination is more important than knowledge. Let’s open the doors and let the imagination in for it seems that in the current crisis, the right brain is winning and we may be rationalized to death before things get better.
I’ll be speaking about Of snow mobiles and childhood readers: why random isn’t, and how to make it work for you.
There’s an interesting roster of speakers:
- MC & Host: Leonie Valentine, GM, Customer Experience Marketing, Telstra Industry Panel: Diverse industry perspectives will be presented to provide a balanced insight into this important thought leadership topic.
- Drew Ginn, OAM, ‘Oarsome Foursome’ : The future is now: what are the random moments for professional high performance.
- Elizabeth Rudd, FutureNous: Picking up weak signals – why are they valuable in making future decisions and how to tune in.
- Charlie Nelson, Foresee Change: random numbers… yes, but there is no such thing as ‘random’… the patterns associated with the wisdom of crowds … and how you can the wisdom of crowds work for you
- Peter Evans-Greenwood: Of snow mobiles and childhood readers: why random isn’t, and how to make it work for you.
- Discussion Moderator: Amantha Imber, Inventium: Latest Australian Author of a business bestseller ‘The Creativity Formula’ (soon to be released).
The event wraps up with an interactive discussion and networking. Walk away with inspiration & ideas to implement. Meet other corporate innovators and innovation evangelists. Share ideas over a drink! Experience the stimulating environment of the high-tech Telstra Executive Briefing Centre.
Hope to see you there!