And the top ten posts from the last year — as recorded by Popularity Contest — are:
- Innovation linkage
- Peter Drucker’s seven sources of innovation
- Consulting doesn’t work any more. We need to reinvent it.
- Is Generation X/Y/Z irrelevant?
- The IT department we have today is not the IT department we’ll need tomorrow
- People don’t like change. (Or do they?)
- A prediction: many companies will start shedding IT architects in the next six to eighteen months
- The myth of the inevitability of social organisations
- Why Enterprise 2.0 and Social Business Design might be of marginal utility to most of us
- Business models for the old rules of IT
Happy new year all!